Saturday, October 30, 2010
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Monday, October 25, 2010
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
The initial public offer (IPO) of India's largest coal producing company Coal India Ltd (CIL) has been fully subscribed on the second day itself on the back of good response from qualified institutional investors/ buyers (QIB). The issue has been subscribed 1.57 times, as per the data showed in the exchange.
Coal India has received bids for 99.12 crore equity shares as against the issue size of 63.16 crore shares. The reserved portion of QIBs got subscribed three times.
As per the media reports, retail and non-institutional investors' portion subscribed just 0.3 times and 0.5 times, respectively.
Friday, October 15, 2010
- R-Infra raises Rs7,000 crore for Mumbai Metro project
- L&T Infra plans Rs700 crore infrastructure bond issue
- Honda Motor prepares to exit Hero Honda
- Gyscoal Alloys IPO closes today
- Results: Infosys Technologies
- Listing Sea TV Network Ltd & Ashoka Buildcon Limited